Make The Leap
To apply for admission to the Align Master’s program, simply submit an online application. We admit students on a rolling basis up until the domestic and international applicant deadlines. There is no application fee.
Candidates will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- Minimum TOEFL score of 100 or an IELTS of 7.5 (international students only)
Your online application must include:
- PDF or scanned copies of unofficial undergraduate/graduate transcripts (you can submit official transcripts at the time of admission)
- Statement of purpose that includes career goals and expected outcomes from the Align Master’s Program
- Recent professional résumé detailing position responsibilities
- Three confidential letters of recommendation
- PDF or scanned copies of unofficial TOEFL/IELTS examination scores (international students only). Please note that you will submit official scores at the time of admission.
|International Students||Domestic Students|
May 1 (Boston and Seattle)
June 1 (Silicon Valley and Charlotte)
October 15 (all campuses)
November 15 (Boston, Charlotte, Seattle and Silicon Valley)
The distinguishing factor between domestic and international students is citizenship. US citizens and permanent residents should follow the guidelines for domestic students, and those who hold citizenship outside of the US should follow the guidelines for international students.