Align MSCS degree candidates are required to possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Minimum TOEFL score of 100 for Seattle, Silicon Valley, and Boston locations (international students only)
To apply for admission to the Align MSCS program, you must submit an online application that includes:
- PDF or scanned copies of unofficial undergraduate/graduate transcripts (you can submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended at the time of admission)
- Statement of purpose, career goals, and expected outcomes and benefits from the program
- Recent professional resumé listing detailed position responsibilities
- Three confidential letters of recommendation
- PDF or scanned copies of unofficial TOEFL examination scores from international students only (you will need to submit official scores at the time of admission)
There is no application fee.
The Align MSCS program admits students on a rolling basis up until the domestic and international applicant deadlines.
For fall semester admission, the domestic student application is due August 15. International student deadline is May 1 (except for the Silicon Valley and Charlotte campuses, which have a deadline of June 1).
|International Students||Domestic Students|
|Fall||May 1 (Boston and Seattle campuses)
June 1 (Silicon Valley and Charlotte campuses)
|Spring||October 15||December 15|
When reviewing applications, the distinguishing factor between domestic and international students is citizenship. US citizens and permanent residents should follow the guidelines for domestic students, and those who hold citizenship outside of the US should follow the guidelines for international students.